Well, I trust you made the most of your Valentine’s Day & jam-packed it full of enough romance to last you til next year! Today, I’m feeling chippy, I know it’s not the healthiest snack for you, but chips & dip are amazing on a snowy day.
This very quick & very easy French Onion Dip recipe is a must-have for those unexpected house calls by passing-through-town guests. Easy to whip up & easy to clean up, having a handy dandy list of fast fix-ups really helps keep the stress levels down. Enjoy!
- 1 1/4 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- And some of your favorite chips, of course
In a medium bowl, stir together nonfat sour cream, fat-free mayonnaise, green onion, dry onion soup mix, dry minced onion, salt and pepper. Chill until serving.