Dolly Parton’s Cowboy Beans:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped fine
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped fine
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 cups catsup
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Go ahead and preheat oven to 350 F or 175 C.
Brown ground beef, onions, and pepper in a 10-inch skillet. Add remaining ingredients. Pour into baking dish and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.
Dolly Parton’s Five Layer Dinner
- 2 cups sliced potatoes
- 2 cups extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup onions, sliced
- 2 cups cooked tomatoes
- S & P, to taste
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
Go ahead and preheat oven to 350 F or 175 C.Â
Layer potatoes, beef, onions and tomatoes in a 2-quart casserole. Season each layer with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with sliced green peppers. Cover and bake for 2 hours and get ready for yummm.
Dolly Parton’s Peanut Butter Pie:
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
I left the best for last.Â Beat sugar, peanut butter and cream cheese in medium bowl. Stir in Cool Whip. Pour into crusts & you’re ready to serve.Â These pies can be frozen.
I hope you enjoyed our little Dolly Parton recipe tribute.Â Ya’ll come back now.