Get out the grill and your sense of adventure & try this Asian Fire Grilled Chicken Wings recipe.Â Made them last night & loved them, with plenty of water!
- 2 dozen chicken wings, cut into halves
- 1 tablespoon veggie oil
- 1Â tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 purple onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, mincedÂ
- 2 tablespoons ginger root, minced
- 1 small chili pepper, minced
- 3 small limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2Â tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- S & P, to taste
Go ahead and start your grill & get her going.
In a large saucepan- heat veggie oil on medium-high.Â Add the onion & red bell pepper.Â Saute for 5 minutes.
Add garlic, ginger & chili pepper.Â Saute for a couple ofÂ minutes.Â Stir in Hoisin sauce & bring to a simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
Cut chicken wings into halves & season with S & P.
Place your wings on the grill & cook until done.Â
Put wings inÂ a large bowl & add lime juice, sesame seed oilÂ & vinegar. Toss & you’re ready to serve.