Well, today is National Boy Scout Day so I thought we would celebrate with a quick meal idea recipe.Â What do ya say?Â This recipe for 30 Minute Stew is a boy scout favorite, all you need is one pot with a lid & you’re reading to get cracking.Â Enjoy!
- 1 lb hamburgerÂ meatÂ
- 2 med potatoes, unpeeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp instant beef bouillon
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 16oz can diced tomatoes and juice
- 1 8oz can cut green beans and juice
Brown hamburger in pot and drain.
Add all other ingredients and stir.
Cover and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally &Â serve!