Forget buying Purina &Â make your own dog food fresh with no preservatives.Â Your dog will love thisÂ Nutty Buddy recipe & you’ll love how easy it is to make!Â
- 1 pound shell pasta, cooked
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 2, 12 ounce cans chickpeas
- 6 eggs
- 16 ounce bag peas and carrots, thawed
- 8 ounces cheese, cut into cubes
Cook the pasta and let it cool.
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Divide the mixture and put 2-cup portions into zip-lock bags. One zip-lock bag is a meal for a very large dog. It freezes well.