Does your feline deserve a change in pace? Then try this Kitty Taco recipe on your cat and she if she doesn’t come back purring.
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon corn oil
- 1 corn tortilla, cut into kitty bite-size pieces
- ½ teaspoon bone meal
- ½ teaspoon Brewer’s yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
In a large skillet- brown ground beef over medium-high heat.
When the meat is half-cooked, add the bell pepper and garlic. Cook the mixture until the meat is golden brown.
Turn the heat to low. Stir in the tomato paste, corn oil, chopped tortilla, bone meal, brewer’s yeast, and salt. Stir until heated through.
Cool and serve topped with grated cheese.
You should have enough for 2-3 kitty servings, refrigerate leftovers- if there are any!