Enjoy & may your Thursday be asÂ pleasant asÂ the much-awaited Friday!
- 8 hardboiled eggs, diced
- Handful of cooked green beans, cut into bite-size bits
- Half a small red onion, diced fine
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 2 tablespoon miracle whip
- Lots and lots of madras curry powder, to taste
- Black pepper
- A few shots of Louisiana hot sauce
- Chopped cilantro
- Salt (save till the end, because once you get enough curry powder in there to make it taste of curry, you may not need any salt at all)
Mix all this together. Serve with toasted slices of sourdough bread and a sliced tomato salad. Serves 3-4 depending on hunger. Makes a very nice lunch or cold summer dinner, especially if made ahead and kept in the fridge.