Ready for some comfort food? Yeah, me too. This week, I’ve picked out five uber-comforting dishes for you, with the kicker that these are all pretty easy recipes to follow. See for yourself:
1. From Tea & Cookies comes these (surprise, surprise) cookies that look like they would be awesome with tea. Or milk. Or coffee… they’re Apricot Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies. Their name speaks for itself, no?
2. Over at Smitten Kitchen, this Cantaloupe Salsa has me smitten for several reasons: first of all, I love cantaloupe. So much that I’ll take any excuse to have it. And in a salsa? Chilled, as a side to something spicy? Come to Mama.
3. We’ve all had Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, but Dozen Flours’ Upside Down Sweet Cherry Cake looks like it might be even better. If you like cherries, this is a no-brainer.
4. If this is how geeks eat, then I wouldn’t mind being called one! What geeks eat’s Perfect Potato Salad is made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chopped fresh parsley, green onions, and mmm… bacon.
5. And finally, a pancake recipe! Because I will never tire of featuring pancake recipes here at bFeedMe. Banana Pancakes from My Baking Addiction are chock-full of good stuff, from fresh bananas to whole milk to vanilla extract to cinnamon. Pour on some maple syrup and a generous dollop of butter.