- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/8 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee, chopped
Go ahead & preheat oven to 350 degrees F, or 175 C.
In a medium bowl- combine the flour, salt & baking soda.
In a large bowl- cream the butter and sugars. Mix until smooth. Add the vanilla and the eggs and beat well. Gradually add the flour mixture until well combined.
Stir in the chocolate chips and chopped candy bars. Mix until combined.
Drop spoonfuls of dough onto un-greased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Immediately remove the cookies from the sheet and let them cool on racks.