Need to spice up the dinner meal with a little something extra or new?Â Step into my kitchen and try on the Mind-Blowing Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe for size.Â This is a great dip that goes well with celery, crackers or chips.Â Enjoy.
- 2 (10 oz) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened (do not attempt if on stringent diet)
- 1 cup Ken’s ranch dressing
- 1Â cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch celery or package of crackers (or both, whatever your fancy)
In a large skillet over medium heat- cook chicken & hot sauce until heated through.
Stir in cream cheese & ranch dressing.Â Cook, stirring occasionally, unitl well-blended and warm.
Mix in half of the Cheddar & Monterey Jack shredded cheese, stir until uniform.
You are now ready to transfer the mixture to your trusty crock pot.Â Sprinkle the remaining cheese, cover and cook on low until hot & bubbly- about 30 minutes.Â
Serve immediately with your choice of celery, crackers or whatever your creative mind has come up with.