Ideal Served with Coffee, or as a dish on a big spread for a party
1. Roughly chop the cashews and lay them out onto a sheet of non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the Sugar into a Frying pan over a medium heat, and gently heat until it begins to caramelise. DO NOT stir, just swirl the pan so that itâ€™s evenly spread.
3. Add the pepper
4. Keep swirling the pan until all the sugar is evenly spread and turned a caramel colour
5. Pour over the chopped nuts, and leave to set.
6. Snap into pieces, and serve how you like!