There’s nothing better than a summer day by the pool, with a crab cake on your plate.Â And since we’re celebrating the act of grilling during the month of June, I thought weÂ might as well grill one up.
Sink your teeth into this fabulousÂ GrilledÂ Crab Cake Recipe that is sure to become a family staple.Â Enjoy!
- 1 lb of crabmeat
- 2 slices of white bread, crusts removed and cut into small pieces
Mix Together the Following Ingredients:
- 1 egg
- 1 heaping tablespoon of yourÂ favoriteÂ mayo
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1-2 teaspoon Tsunami Spin
- You will also need a fish grid for this recipe
Gently add the crabmeat, bread and egg mix together, form into four patties and place in fridge for one hour.
Prepare grill to medium heat
Place fish grid on top of grill in standard direct position
Oil Fish grid.
Place patties on fish grid, grill direct for approximately 10 minutes, then flip and grill another 7 or 8 minutes (leave them on the first side longer so that they will flip without falling apart). They should be golden brown and a little crisp on the outside.
Serve with tarter sauce or cocktail sauce & enjoy!