If you are looking for sumptuous meal to tweet for the Lenten season, try Halibut steak with sweet potato wedges. Take a photo of your very own Lenten recipe and post it on your Twitter page. Donâ€™t forget to use InstaBG to upload your instagram photos. InstaBG allows you to grab your instagram photos and convert them into your very own Twitter background. Make sure to post the end result of this recipe using InstaBG to make your followersâ€™ mouth water while they all scram to get your Halibut recipe.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 seeded and chopped Jalapeno
- 2 tbsp. of lime juice
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- T tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Â¼ tsp. of red cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp. of red cayenne pepper
- 4 pieces 1 inch thick Halibut steaks
- Prepare your outdoor grill to medium heat. Lightly grease the rack.
- Cut the potatoes in half (lengthwise) and then place them in the microwave for eight minutes over high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the jalapeno, green onions, lime juice, ginger, Â¼ tsp. of red cayenne pepper, all spice, Worcestershire, 1 tbsp. of olive oil and thyme together until all ingredients blend well. Place in the Halibut steak into the mixture. Make sure that all sides are covered with the mixture and then leave it there for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the sweet potatoes into four wedges. In a bowl, mix the remaining olive oil with 1/8 tsp. of red cayenne pepper and Â¼ tsp. salt. Toss the wedges into the mixture until they are fully covered.
- Put all the halibut steaks and the sweet potato wedges on the grill rack. Grill the potatoes for no more the 7 minutes and the steaks for no more than 7 to 10 minutes, only turning it once. Serve with lemon garnish.
Image courtesy of Delish.com