Hello & happyÂ Monday to you!Â I’veÂ gotÂ Homemade Goat Cheese Pizza on the menu for today.Â I tell you, once you’ve had this goat cheese pizza, you’ll never go back.Â Enjoy!
- 1 (11 ounce) log goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil, drained
- 4 pita bread rounds
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, or to taste
Go ahead &Â preheat your oven to 400 F or 200 C.
Separate the pita breads by cutting around the outer edge, and carefully prying the halves apart to make two rounds out of each one.
Place the separated pita rounds onto cookie sheets. Generously sprinkle goat cheese, roasted red peppers and sun-dried tomatoes onto each one.
Bake the pizzas for 16 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the crust is crisp. As soon as the pizzas come out of the oven, sprinkle with torn basil, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Cut into quarters, and serve hot or warm.