Ah, the wonders of grits never cease to amaze me.Â This recipeÂ makes a delicious and easy casserole perfect for anytime- breakfast, lunch or dinner.Â Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup grits, cooked
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped & sauteed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced & sauteed with onion
- S & P, to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Go ahead and preheat your oven to 350 F, or 170 C.
InÂ a 2-quart casserole dish, stir in all your ingredients.Â It’s that easy.
Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted & bubbly.Â Have a bite for me & enjoy this simple, yet wonderful grits recipe.