Instead of just eating a plaid, old Krispy Kreme donut, tryÂ your hand at this Krispy Kreme Donuts Bread Pudding Recipe.Â Just make sure you run about 20 miles after to burn off all those calories!!!Â Enjoy & have a pleasant weekend.
- 2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans fruit cocktail (undrained)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (9-ounce) box raisins
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 or 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Butter Rum Sauce, recipe follows
Go ahead & preheat yourÂ oven to 350 F or 175 C.
Cube donuts into a large bowl. Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes. Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.
Bake for about 1 hour until center has jelled. Top with Butter Rum Sauce.
Butter Rum Sauce:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pound box confectioners’ sugar
- Rum, to taste
Melt butter and slowly stir in confectioners’ sugar. Add rum and heat until bubbly. Pour over each serving of Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding.
Eat well & Laugh often!