Lamb is such a popular and succulent Meat, especially during Spring. Juicy chops are great with a flavoursome gravy â€“ especially a Mint Gravy, with these sweet roasted vegetables.
To Serve 4
1 Small Butternut Squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into small cubes
4 Medium Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
2tbsp Sunflower Oil
2tbsp Clear Honey
Juice of 1 Small Orange
8 Small Lamb Chops
3tbsp Gravy Granules
2tsp Mint Sauce
Green Beans, to serve
1. Heat an oven to 220C. toss the Butternut Squash and Sweet Potatoes into the Oil until evenly coated. Spread out evenly in a roasting tin, and cook for fifteen minutes.
2. Gently stir the Orange Juice and Honey together, spread over the Vegetables and return to the oven for ten more minutes.
3. Grill the Lamb Chops for six to eight minutes on each side.
4. Add three hundred millilitres of boiling water to the Gravy Granules, before stirring in the Mint Sauce and some of the Juices from the Meat and from the Pan of Vegetables.
5. Serve the Chops fresh from the Grill, with the Vegetables, Green Beans and Mint Gravy.
Photo Courtesy of: gurdonark