Are you ready for some delicious, wonderful comfort food?Â Well, here ya go…
- 1 teaspoonÂ olive oil
- 5 cloves, minced
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 of an 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Mozzarella cheese for sprinkling
- French bread or pita chips for dipping
Go ahead andÂ preheat your oven to 350 degrees, or 175 C.
In aÂ large skillet- heat olive oil and saute minced garlic for 1 minute.Â Turn eye down to medium.
Add spinach to skillet, work around until surface is covered.Â Spoon in sour cream, continually stirring.Â Stir in cream cheese.
Add artichoke hearts, bell pepper &Â lemon juice-Â stir with wooden spoonÂ until uniform.Â Mix in Mozzarella & Parmesan cheeses.Â Continue cooking & occasionally stirring for 15 minutes.Â You want to work all the flavors together.
Place spinach & artichoke mixture into a medium-sized baking dish and sprinkle with Mozzarella.Â Bake for 30 minutesÂ or until cheeses areÂ melted & bubbly.Â Serve warm.Â
Enjoy this dip with any chip, bread or pita!Â You did it, time to relax and eat this wonderful dish!