Now that celebrity chef Rachel RayÂ has taken theÂ Iron Chef title, let’s try some of that lady’s tastyÂ dishes.Â I’mÂ in a carb mood this cool Monday,Â so I feel likeÂ cuddling up with some potatoes.
This Oven Home Fries with Peppers & Onion Recipe will do just the trick.Â What’s a better side for roasted chicken than oven potatoes?Â Nothing!Â Enjoy.
- 2 1/2 pounds red skinned potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning (recommended: McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning)
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
GO ahead & preheat your oven to 500 F or 260 C.
Coarsely chop potatoes and transfer to a nonstick cookie sheet. Toss with oil, peppers, onions and seasonings and place in the oven 25 minutes, turning twice with spatula. Serve hot.