Good morning, readers.Â I hope you’re ready for National Be Humble Day, but I’m not sure how you could be with this recipe just waiting for you.Â You’re going to getÂ more compliments than you know what to do with using thisÂ fast & easyÂ recipe.
What I haveÂ up my cook’s sleeveÂ today isÂ a delicious Orange-Lemon Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp recipe that’s sure to win everyone’s hearts & taste buds.Â Enjoy & get ready for springtime!
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice (approx. 3-4 oranges)
- 1 cup fresh orange segments, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon segments, diced
- 1 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 8 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 20 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-1/2 lbs. angel hair pasta, cooked
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
Combine fresh-squeezed orange juice, fresh, diced orange and diced lemon segments with olive oil, garlic and basil. Cook pasta in boiling water.
SautÃ© shrimp for three minutes or until done to taste. Toss warm pasta with juice mixture and shrimp. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve immediately.Â That’s it!