A good morningÂ goingÂ out to all of youÂ today!Â I hope you enjoyed our first April Snack of the Day recipeÂ yesterday & that you’ve comeÂ back for more.Â
On the menu for today we have this fabulous Beef Chimichangas Pizza Wheels Recipe that is sure to make ever the driest mouth water.Â Enjoy!
- 4 (5-oz.) Shredded Beef Chimichangas, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup each: refried beans and salsa or tomatillo salsaÂ
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheeseÂ Â
- 1/3 cup sliced black olivesÂ
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh basilÂ Â
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 F or 218 C.
Slice each Chimichanga into 6 slices. Arrange onto a lightly greased, foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven, then quickly layer each slice with 1 teaspoon each refried beans and salsa, 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese and 1 to 2 slices of olives. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted (about 2 minutes). Sprinkle with basil and red pepper flakes. Serve immediately. Makes 24 appetizers.