A happy good MondayÂ morning to you!Â I hope that you had a spectacular & delicious Easter weekend & that you’re rearing to go this morn.
On theÂ menu for today we have a fabulous Bread Pudding Snack recipe that’s sure to win over your hearts & palates.Â Enjoy!
- 1-1/4 cups reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 1/2 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cinnamon or cinnamon-raisin bread cubes (about 6 bread slices)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
Go ahead & preheat your oven to 350 F or 175 C.
Line 12 medium-size muffin cups with paper liners.
Combine milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla, salt and nutmeg, if desired, in medium bowl; mix well. Add bread; mix until well moistened. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
Spoon bread mixture evenly into prepared cups; drizzle evenly with margarine.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until snacks are puffed and golden brown. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.