On the menu today we have a fantabulous snackÂ recipe that is sure to make any dipper a happy dipper.Â This healthy Cottage Cheese & Apple DipÂ is a perfect dip for a sunny spring day on the deck.Â Enjoy!
- 1Â cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2Â tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4Â teaspoon ground cinnamon or apple pie spice
- 1 to 2Â teaspoons skim milk
- 3Â medium apples or pears, cored and sliced
For dip, in blender container or food processor bowl place the cottage cheese, peanut butter, and cinnamon or apple pie spice. Cover and blend or process until smooth. If necessary, stir in enough milk to make dip of desired consistency.Â
Serve the dip immediately or cover and chill it for up to 24 hours. Serve dip with the apple or pear slices. Makes 6 (2-tablespoon) servings.