Good morning everyone!Â Sorry to have been away from you for a coupleÂ of days, server problems & airport delays.
Anyhoo, we’re back together now & that’s all that matters, right?Â For today’sÂ snack of the day, we’re going to tackle a mock cheese recipe, a very interesting Tofu Cream Cheese.Â I know you’re excited, so here we go!
- 1, 19-ounce package silken tofu, well drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brewer’s yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon umeboshi plum vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lecithin granules
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth, or mash the ingredients in a medium-size bowl with a whisk or fork.
Tofu Cream Cheese will keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to a week & enjoy!