A fine goodÂ morning going out to everyone.Â You’re going to love the soup recipe I have on the menu for today!
You knowÂ I love my avocados & there’s no reason why you shouldn’t enjoy this fruit in soup, right?Â Say hello toÂ thisÂ delicious Avocado Soup Recipe.Â With just the right amount of Tabasco, this soup will treat you right during theÂ summerime.Â Enjoy!
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 cups (24 fl oz. / 750ml) chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, optional
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Â½ to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or a few drops Tabasco sauce
- 3 chives, finely chopped
Combine avocado, garlic, half the chicken stock, lime juice, sour cream, and salt and pepper in a blender or food processor and puree.
Mix in remaining chicken stock until smooth. Stir in hot pepper sauce. Chill the soup for at least 1 hour. Garnish with chopped chives just before serving.Â