Spring is in the air and the pollen too if you ask my dear sniffly husband.Â Spring means fresh fruits and cool food.Â That’s why Fresh Strawberry Fruit Fluff is on the menu today.Â Treat yourself to this tasty treat and feel the warm breezes of summertime just around the corner.Â Enjoy!
- 2, 11 oz cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 pound small-curd cottage cheese
- 2, 3 oz packages strawberry Jello mix
- 1, 16 oz package Cool Whip, thawed
In a large bowl- combine the oranges, pineapple & strawberries in a large bowl and mix together with the cottage cheese.
Add theÂ dry strawberry Jello mixÂ and stir until well blended. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping and refrigerate for at least one hour.
And you have yourself one easy, delicious springtime treat!