A fruity family favourite – these jellies have a mixture of textures, making them a treat for anyone. A great treat to have on offer at any party, and also works well as a dessert for a more formal dinner party.
Once fully assembled, try to serve as soon as possible, to prevent the layers combining, or to prevent anything that isn’t fully assembled collapsing! Try drizzling with some Strawberry Sauce for a very decadent treat.
To Serve 6
6 sheets of Gelatine
600ml Strawberry and Apple Juice
1tbsp Icing Sugar
150g 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
1. Soak the Gelatine sheets in four tablespoons of cold water for ten minutes.
2. Het 150ml of the Strawberry and Apple Juice in a pan, and when hot, add the Gelatine sheets, after shaking off the excess water. Stir until dissolved, before adding the remaining Juice and stirring it well.
3. Pour 200ml of the Juice into a small bowl and leave to set in fridge. Pour the rest into six small glasses and leave to chill in the fridge until almost set – around one and a half hours.
4. Keeping three of the Strawberries in one piece, cut the leaves off the rest. Place the leaf-less Strawberries into a blender with the Icing Sugar and most of the yogurt (keep about six teaspoons for decoration), and pulse until roughly chopped. Stir into the bowl of Jelly, and divide between the six glasses, layering on top of the existing Jelly.
5. Leave to set for thirty more minutes, before decorating with the reserved Yogurt and half of a Strawberry.
Photo Courtesy of: Flora