That Jamaican jerk chicken recipe just melts in your mouth, as well as this Japanese Yakitori Chicken recipe.Â I had the Yakitori chicken at a local restaurant & had to find out how to make it.Â Luckily, I found a recipe true to the taste I fell in love with.Â Enjoy.
- 1 pound chicken, cut into cubes
- 8 spring onions, cut into 2″ slices
- Bamboo skewers
Yakitori Sauce Ingredients:
- 6 tablespoons saki, or sherry
- 3/4Â cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Morita Mirin Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
Go ahead & get your grill good & hot.
In a large saucepan- combine the sauce ingredients & bring to the boil.
Thread the chicken and spring onion alternatively onto to skewers and brush with the yakitori sauce. Grill, basting regularly, till cooked, about 10-15 minutes.