Ideal Served with Coffee, or as a dish on a big spread for a party
1. Roughly chop the cashews and lay them out onto a sheet of non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the Sugar into a Frying pan over a medium heat, and gently heat until it begins to caramelise. DO NOT stir, just swirl the pan so that it’s evenly spread.
3. Add the pepper
4. Keep swirling the pan until all the sugar is evenly spread and turned a caramel colour
5. Pour over the chopped nuts, and leave to set.
6. Snap into pieces, and serve how you like!