Rich, Strong and goes with virtually all pasta dishes! A classic dish, great as a snack on it’s own, or as part of a main meal!
The smell of fresh garlic bread makes anywhere feel like home – and the glow from the oven will warm any house
For 12 slices:
– 1 French Stick
– 4 cloves of Garlic (finely chopped and crushed)
– 150g butter
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150 C/ 300 F/ Gas Mark 2
2. Soften the butter, and mix in the Garlic mix
3. Slice the french bread into desired thickness
4. Spread the Garlic Butter over the slices, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, turning over every 5 or 10 minutes
As an extra, serve with Balsamic Vinegar, and Grill for a further 5 minutes on a low heat.
Also try with Ciabatta – the soft bread makes the butter soak in much more, and crisp up nicely