Are you ready for some delicious, wonderful comfort food? Well, here ya go…
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 5 cloves, minced
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 of an 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Mozzarella cheese for sprinkling
- French bread or pita chips for dipping
Go ahead and preheat your oven to 350 degrees, or 175 C.
In a large skillet- heat olive oil and saute minced garlic for 1 minute. Turn eye down to medium.
Add spinach to skillet, work around until surface is covered. Spoon in sour cream, continually stirring. Stir in cream cheese.
Add artichoke hearts, bell pepper & lemon juice- stir with wooden spoon until uniform. Mix in Mozzarella & Parmesan cheeses. Continue cooking & occasionally stirring for 15 minutes. You want to work all the flavors together.
Place spinach & artichoke mixture into a medium-sized baking dish and sprinkle with Mozzarella. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheeses are melted & bubbly. Serve warm.
Enjoy this dip with any chip, bread or pita! You did it, time to relax and eat this wonderful dish!